The Solutions Center's multi-stakeholder exploration process involves employers, health plans, hospital systems, healthcare providers, suppliers, benefit consultants, academics and other stakeholders in a focused, collaborative process.
Benefits to participants include:
- Gaining current knowledge and a detailed understanding of critical healthcare issues, rapidly and systematically, through a curated process facilitated by NEBGH – an objective, third-party entity;
- Sharing and gathering important information among peers from organizations in your industry as well as other stakeholders in the healthcare system;
- Understanding the employer perspective on healthcare issues and practices that are important to you;
- Learning about best practices you may wish to consider implementing in your own organization;
- Putting your creativity to work in generating and vetting new ideas in a receptive environment;
- Playing an active role in developing real, workable solutions to some of the most critical healthcare issues faced by employers, consumers and the healthcare industry.